Lil Beatz Terms And Conditions
1. Purchased Services and Payment Terms
A. For so long as you are a customer of us and paying the monthly fee as required by this Agreement, Lil Beatz Ltd grants to you a non-exclusive right to use the Services, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Agreement and any other restrictions communicated by us in writing.
B. You shall choose the Services plan to be provided by us under the terms and pricing set forth here.
C. By signing up for the Services, you agree to pay on a monthly basis the fees (“Service Fee”) designated for the Service plan selected by you here.
D. Subject to Section 1(g), your subscription will continue to automatically renew each month at the fee rate applicable to the Service plan which you have selected, unless terminated by us or until you notify us of your decision to cancel your subscription to the Services.
E. Payments will automatically be processed via the Stripe subscription services process. You will be charged in arrears for the Services at the end of each month (“Billing Date”). All payments are final.
F. If we do not receive the full amount of your Service Fee within 10 days of the Billing Date, a late payment charge of 2.5% per month may be added to your bill and immediately become due and payable.
G. You agree to pay us all reasonable solicitor fees and costs incurred by us to collect any past due amounts. Your account will be deactivated without further notice if payment is past due, regardless of the amount. You agree to pay any outstanding balance in full within 30 days of cancellation or termination of the Services.
H. We may amend the fees at any time with fourteen (14) days written notice to you.
2. Service Implementation and Registration.
A. You agree to use the Services only through your company (the “Usage”) and we reserve approval authority as to the implementation and use of the Services on the Usage. We may suspend the Services in the event we find any implementation issues with the Usage. Such suspension shall remain in effect until you correct any issues specified by Lil Beatz Ltd and a suspension shall not relieve you of your payment obligations under the Agreement.
B. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself & your company as prompted by the Service registration process (such information being the “Registration Data”). You further agree that, in providing such Registration Data, you will not knowingly omit or misrepresent any material facts or information and that you will promptly enter corrected or updated Registration Data via the Service, or otherwise advise us promptly in writing of any such changes or updates. You further consent and authorize us to verify your Registration Data as required for your use of and access to the Service. Once you subscribe to the Service, you shall receive a unique user ID and password in connection with your account (collectively referred to herein as “IDs”). You agree that you will not allow another person to use your IDs to access and use the Service under any circumstances. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your IDs and for any charges, damages, liabilities or losses incurred or suffered as a result of you failure to do so. We are not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorisation to allow another person to access and use the Service using your IDs. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account including any charges incurred relating to the Service. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security known to you. You acknowledge that the complete privacy of your data and messages transmitted while using the Service cannot be guaranteed.
3. Service Use and Limitations.
A. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Services operational 24 hours a day/7 days a week, except for: (i) planned downtime (of which we will provide at least 8 hours prior notice); or (ii) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems or Internet service provider failures or delays.
B. We will be sending information to your payment gateway service provider; however, we make no representation as to the availability of your payment gateway service provider and are not responsible for any downtime or system outage of your payment gateway service provider.
C. Lil Beatz Ltd is a syllabus software service. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) We will not be processing payment transaction on your or your customer’s behalf; (ii) We are not a bank or other chartered depository institution; and (iii) We will not be holding any monies for you or your customers. Accordingly, you agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any amounts related to any credit-card or online payment transaction.
Subject to the limited rights expressly granted hereunder, we reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to you hereunder other than as expressly set forth herein. You agree not to reverse-engineer, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, probe or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Services without the express written consent of us. The look and feel of the Services is copyright © 2022 Lil Beatz Ltd. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy or reuse any portion of the visual design elements without the express written consent of us.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying us via our app/website or via your online panel. We may terminate this Agreement, at any time, without notice to you, if it believes, in its sole judgment, that you have breached or may breach any term or condition of this Agreement. You agree that termination of this Agreement will not relieve you of any obligation to pay any accrued charges. You shall be charged the full amount of the fee for the month in which the Services were terminated. No refunds will be issued outside of the standard 14 day cooling off period. All sections which by their nature should survive the expiration or termination of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
6. Limitation of Liability.
Except for the indemnification obligations of the parties set out herein, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall either party be liable to the other party on account of any claim (whether based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, the failure of any limited remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise) for any special, consequential, incidental, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to lost profits, even if a party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Except for the indemnification and confidentiality obligations of the parties set out herein, in no event shall either party’s liability exceed an amount equal to the fees paid by licensee under this agreement. If you are dissatisfied with the software your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the software.
We make no representations or warranties about the services, support services or accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any of the material contained within the services and we make no warranty that the services will be uninterrupted, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or compatible with any hardware or systems software configuration.
You acknowledges that Confidential Information (as hereinafter defined) is a valuable, special, and unique asset of Lil Beatz Ltd and agree that you will not disclose, transfer, or use (or seek to induce others to disclose, transfer, or use) any Confidential Information for any purpose other than disclosure to Your authorised employees and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information. You shall notify Lil Beatz Ltd in writing of any circumstances which may constitute unauthorised disclosure, transfer, or use of Confidential Information. You shall use best efforts to protect Confidential Information from unauthorised disclosure, transfer, or use. You shall return all originals and copies of materials containing Confidential Information upon termination of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever. The term “Confidential Information” means any and all of Lil Beatz Ltd trade secrets, confidential and proprietary information and all other information and data of Lil Beatz Ltd that is not generally known to the public or other third parties who could derive economic value from its use or disclosure, including, but not limited to, the Software. Confidential Information shall be deemed to include technical data, know-how, research, product plans, products, services, customers, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, formulas, technology, designs, drawings, engineering, hardware configuration information, marketing, finances or other business information disclosed directly or indirectly in writing, orally or by drawings or observation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all liability, loss or damage, cost or expense, including but not limited to court costs, attorney fees, and any awards or damages caused by, relating to or incident to: (a) your use of the Services; (b) the Site; (c) claims by your customers or payment gateway service provider; or (d) the products and/or services offered through the Site.
10. Governing Law.
This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its rules governing conflicts of law. Exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Lil Beatz Ltd, or in any way relating to this Agreement, resides in the courts of the United Kingdom submits to the personal jurisdiction of, and venue in, such court(s).
This Agreement, the web site policies associated with our site through which the Software is accessed and all applicable forms constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Software and supersede all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications with respect to its subject matter. No modification to this Agreement will be binding, unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of the parties. The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Neither party shall have the power to obligate or bind the other party. The waiver of any breach of this Agreement by either party shall not constitute a continuing waiver or a waiver of any subsequent breach of this Agreement. If any term or provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will not be affected and each such term or provision of this Agreement shall continue to be valid, binding and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit Lil Beatz Ltd from furnishing the Service to others, including competitors of you.
Student Terms & Conditions
Lil Beatz aims to provide a high quality and positive dance experience to all those attending our classes and as such we ask that all participants adhere to the relevant terms and conditions below:
- All class fees must be paid in full prior to the start of each term, unless your area charges weekly.
- Persistent late payment will result in the child’s place being withdrawn.
- No refunds are given unless a class is cancelled by Lil Beatz.
- Any trials are consecutive and unattended classes will still count towards the total trial.
- All unattended classes are non refundable, regardless of the reason.
- Receipt of any fees will be confirmed along with relevant course details.
- Attendance at a class assumes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Fees are reviewed annually in August and we reserve the right to change fees giving no less than six weeks’ notice.
- Registration forms must be filled in and submitted prior to attendance at a class.
- You must notify us of any changes to contact or medical information to enable us to keep up-to date information for the safety of your child.
- Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Lil Beatz and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions along with emergency contact information.
- Lil Beatz will from time to time take photographs and film footage of students during the class time for use in marketing and publicity material. If you do not wish for your child to be photographed or filmed please indicate on the registration form otherwise permission is assumed.
- Term dates for the following term will be made known at the end of each term.
- Lil Beatz asks that all participants abide by the Health & Safety requirements of the venue.
- Lil Beatz accepts no responsibility for any loss of property or personal injury during class times.
- Lil Beatz reserves the right to refuse entry to classes at their discretion.
- Lil Beatz reserves the right to substitute tutors without notice.
- Correct footwear and clothing must be worn to all classes and at all times. No jewellery is to be worn in class and hair must be tied back off the face. All students should refrain from eating or chewing gum during classes.
- By enrolling in our classes you are agreeing to take part in our annual performances.
- All students must arrive to class on time.
- Lil Beatz are not responsible for children outside of the times of their dance classes.
- Lil Beatz reserve the right to charge late collection fees.
- You must pick up your child on time and pick them up in the venue, not outside the venue.
- Students should not bring toys/games to the dance class.
- Lil Beatz are not responsible for individual classes which are the responsibility of individual franchisees.
- References to Lil Beatz includes their franchisees and authorised agents except where indicated otherwise.
- By joining these classes and you are happy to receive communication via e-mail with regards to the work of Lil Beatz Ltd including newsletters and text messages.
- All show tickets purchased are non-refundable.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus Terms
In order to participate any Lil Beatz classes, you must understand, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You certify that yourself and your child are physically fit and able to participate in the class and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional. Your child will not participate in any class in which they are not physically able.
- All students/parents must agree to comply with any and all new rules, regulations, terms and conditions for participation in the class. Including but not limited to cleaning of hands, remaining in set spaces and not bringing un-necessary items to class.
- COVID-19: The coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organisation. COVID-19 is contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. It is believed that an individual can be in infected with COVID-19 without their knowledge and be asymptomatic.
- Lil Beatz has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee that yourself, your child or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19, including your relatives.
- Participation in a Lil Beatz class could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement, You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that yourself or child may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by participating in a class, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to yourself, your child or relatives. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at a Lil Beatz class may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself, your child or others, including, but not limited to, Lil Beatz employees, volunteers, and program participants.
- You understand and voluntarily accept and assume all the foregoing risks related to COVID-19 and accept sole responsibility for any injury or illness that may occur to yourself or child. Further, you understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Lil Beatz, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Lil Beatz classes
- If yourself, your child or anyone in your household presents COVID-19 symptoms, or you are contacted by the Test and Trace service, You will inform us as soon as possible, and I will then isolate as advised by the UK government and professional medical services.
- In the event of a national lockdown, classes may be switched to online classes at the discretion of the franchise. If so, no refunds will be issued for any upcoming classes unless canceled.